LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Foresight
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:17 pm
Ok, *dusts off DC making fingers* time to roll out with some DCs! It’s been a while so I may be a bit OP, but I’d still like some reviews! Who knows? Depending on your review, you may be in for some GP!

1Rampant Disaster Men
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may spot a Men possession to add a Men token here.
Maneuver: Exert a Men minion to add a Men token here.
Regroup: Remove 2 Men tokens from here and discard a Men minion to make the Free Peoples player wound a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
In their unorganized riots, the servants of Saruman carried out his will.
U

2 Grim-Toothed Barfly Men
Minion • Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 2
Site Number: 4
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may remove a culture token to reinforce a Men token.
His smile was crooked, and his eyes slanted.
C

---

Changes made: Rampant Disaster’s Regroup ability was changed to make it the Free Peoples player’s choice. Thanks for helping me with that!
Last edited by Foresight on Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
nice to see you back!
Foresight wrote:
Ok, *dusts off DC making fingers* time to roll out with some DCs! It’s been a while so I may be a bit OP, but I’d still like some reviews! Who knows? Depending on your review, you may be in for some GP!

1Rampant Disaster Men
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may spot a Men possession to add a Men token here.
Regroup: Remove 2 Men tokens from here and discard a Men minion to wound a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
U
that could get VERY OP very fast...give the freeps a way to prevent either adding the token or the wound and up cost

Minion • Man
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may remove a culture token to reinforce a Men token.
C

looks good to me Thumbs Up
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:36 pm
Foresight wrote:
1Rampant Disaster Men
Condition • Support Area
Regroup: Remove 2 Men tokens from here and discard a Men minion to wound a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
U

Interesting, but SoP is probably right. All in all, I’d probably let the Free Peoples player choose where the wound goes, or make it a maneuver action to make the discarding a bigger deal, or possibly both.

Foresight wrote:
Minion • Man
C

Classic corsair text! Good.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
macheteman
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:14 pm
Foresight wrote:

1Rampant Disaster Men
Condition • Support Area
U

when i saw this, the first thing i thought was to make it say: at the start of the maneuver phase, you may exert a Men minion to add a token here. Thran’s ideas are good also. hope this helped.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
Foresight
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:10 pm
3 Imposing Uruk Uruk-hai
Minion • Uruk-hai
Strength: 8
Site Number: 5
Damage +1. When you play this minion, you may make the Free Peoples player choose to discard a card from hand or make this minion strength +2 until the regroup phase.
The Uruk-hai have massive strength and stature.
C

2Onyx Tidings Uruk-hai
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot Saruman.
Each Uruk-hai Uruk-hai is strength +1 for each battleground site on the adventure path.
At the start of the regroup phase, if the Free Peoples player cannot spot an Uruk-hai minion, he or she may discard this condition.
Saruman sat in his keep; secure under the dark skies while his minions wreaked havoc on the lands.
R

4 Weapon of Choice Uruk-hai
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +4
Bearer must be an Uruk-hai Uruk-hai.
Skirmish: If this weapon is in your discard pile and an Uruk-hai Uruk-hai bears a hand weapon, you may remove 2 Uruk-hai cards in your discard pile and that hand weapon from the game to play this at twilight cost -4 on that Uruk-hai Uruk-hai.
All it takes is confidence to bring about the downfall not of the bearer, but of the enemy.
U
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Foresight wrote:
3 Imposing Uruk Uruk-hai
Minion • Uruk-hai
Damage +1. When you play this minion, you may make the Free Peoples player choose to discard a card from hand or make this minion strength +2 until the regroup phase.
C
a random card from hand IMHO

2Onyx Tidings Uruk-hai
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot Saruman.
Each Uruk-hai Uruk-hai is strength +1 for each battleground site on the adventure path.
At the start of the regroup phase, if the Free Peoples player cannot spot an Uruk-hai minion, he or she may discard this condition.
Saruman sat in his keep; secure under the dark skies while his minions wreaked havoc on the lands.
R
Onyx? change the title. works for me

Possession • Hand Weapon
Skirmish: If this weapon is in your discard pile and an Uruk-hai Uruk-hai bears a hand weapon, you may remove 2 Uruk-hai cards in your discard pile and that hand weapon from the game to play this at twilight cost -4 on that Uruk-hai Uruk-hai.
All it takes is confidence to bring about the downfall not of the bearer, but of the enemy.
U

make it -3 cost
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:40 am
Foresight wrote:
3 Imposing Uruk Uruk-hai
Minion • Uruk-hai
C

I agree with SoP. Interesting card.

Foresight wrote:
2Onyx Tidings Uruk-hai
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot Saruman.
R

How can tidings be onyx? Good card though.

Foresight wrote:
Possession • Hand Weapon
U

Really interesting. Good job!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards