LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lem0nhead wrote:
Thanks for suggestions NB, changes made from all of you.

Ok couple more working on the elessars edict principle:

2 • The Oath They Swore Gondor
Condition
Strength: +1
Bearer must be a Gondor Wraith.
Response: If bearer is about to be killed, discard this condition to remove bearer from the game instead.
"...this curse I lay upon thee and thy folk: to rest never until your oath is fulfilled."
U
nice

2 • Stone of Erech Gondor
Artifact • Support Area
Tokens cannot be reinforced on this card.
Each time a Gondor Wraith is killed, place a Gondor token here.
Fellowship: Remove 3 tokens from here to play a Gondor Wraith from your dead pile.
"None of the people of the valley dared to approach it, nor would they dwell near; for they said that it was a trysting-place of the Shadow-men..."
R

maybe or remove it from the game...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:59 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
lem0nhead wrote:
Condition
Response: If bearer is about to be killed, discard this condition to remove bearer from the game instead.
"...this curse I lay upon thee and thy folk: to rest never until your oath is fulfilled."
U

Neato!

lem0nhead wrote:
Artifact • Support Area
Fellowship: Remove 3 tokens from here to play a Gondor Wraith from your dead pile.
"None of the people of the valley dared to approach it, nor would they dwell near; for they said that it was a trysting-place of the Shadow-men..."
R

Awesome. SoP has a good idea, though...perhaps allow removing a Wraith from the game as an alternative.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:21 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
whoa..like every one of your reviews you have said you agree with me...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:

Maybe because every now and then, you actually give a good review. Razz

That’s a twisted compliment, by the way. Mr. Green
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:27 am
lem0nhead wrote:

Condition
U

It’s really, really good, because it basically ups the number of companions you can have to 10 (maybe more, if you let a companion die with this on it, play a new companion, and pull another copy of this card). This is especially killer for wraiths, since if you remove the companion from the game, threat wounds won’t trigger, either.

I don’t know if "extremely good" would in this case be pushed into "too good" but I really dont’ know how to change it.

Quote:
Artifact • Support Area
R

Another way to increase companion count. This one, however, seems more balanced than the other; you’d have to have 3 companios die to get one back, and that means you’d have to have triggered 3 sets of threat wounds (which could be abundant in a wraith deck) and still be in fairly good shape. Not saying it’s a bad card. It’s awesome for the Wraith deck.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:21 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:

Maybe because every now and then, you actually give a good review. Razz

even spammers shine occasionally Wink
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards