LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:29 pm
Silvarin nodded toward Duinihir without really looking at him. "Good." His eyes never left the old man. "Duinihir. Leave us. Gather the other two trainees and bring them here." For the first time, Silvarin spoke to the old man. "Come with me. We have much to discuss."

Silvarin and the man sat together in the commander’s tent and Silvarin heard his story. At the end, he said, "Truly we are blessed to have found a sorceror of your prowess. I came here to teach, but perhaps I can learn new secrets of magic from you. However, there are more urgent matters to attend to; such as the appearance of this creature. Maybe you alone had not the strength to kill it, but I and my students are more adept than you may give us credit for. Together we can win."

"You know not what you face, master elf," Said the old man. "I believe you overestimate your abilities."

Silvarin smiled. "Perhaps. But we’ll have to see, won’t we? I won’t wait and let even one more life be sacrificed. Perhaps you are the one who overestimates your abilities to keep travellers safe; especially with a whole training camp of wet recruits underway."

"Your words have a ring of truth. Let us go." They stepped out of the tent to find Duinihir, leading a confused-looking Tuilin and indifferent Durail into the camp.

"I’ve done as you asked, yet again," said Duinihir, a calm smile on his face.

"Why have you called us here?" Asked Tuilin.

"I’m sure you’ve grown tired of explaining. But once more, if you don’t mind?" Silvarin said, turning to the old man. With a sigh, he told his tale once more.

"Then... we’re going to find this thing?" Asked Durail.

"Indeed. This could well be your last challenge here. I daresay it’ll be enough of a test. But why delay? Let us be off!" Shouted Silvarin, startling some other recruits on the other side of the camp. Then an odd look crossed his face, as if he had only just remembered some important detail. "One more delay yet," he turned to the old man and said. "What’s your name?"
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:55 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
((who is supposed to answer that question? and what are we the trainees supposed to do?))
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:49 pm
Sort of waiting for NB to answer the question. Then we’ll all go on our little RPG adventure to slay the dragon!

Well, not exactly, but you get the picture. Wink
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
NBarden
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:40 pm
"My name is my own, and I choose to lay it behind me, master elf," replied the old man. "I forsook the name with which I have caused to destruction and devastation. May it never be mentioned again. I will have no name."
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
NBarden
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:43 pm
In other words, a fancy was of saying I’m to tired to come up with a name right now.

Sorry I haven’t been active here. I’ll try to get back into things.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing