LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:29 pm
0 *Smeagol, Thief and Murderer Gollum
Companion
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Signet: Smeagol
Ring-Bearer (Resistance 4).
Smeagol is resistance +1 for each companion with the Smeagol signet you can spot.
At the start of each fellowship phase, you may exert another companion with the Smeagol signet to heal Smeagol.

0 *Deagol, Sharp-Eyes Gollum
Companion * Hobbit
Ring-bound.
To play, add a burden.
If Smeagol is about to take a burden, exert Deagol to prevent that.
Skirmish: Discard Deagol to make a companion with the Smeagol signet strength +3.
’He had a friend called Déagol, of similar sort, sharper-eyed but not so quick and strong.’

4 *Gandalf, Seeker of Truth Gandalf
Companion * Wizard
Strength: 7
Ring-bound. Hunter 1.
To play, spot Smeagol.
Each other Ring-bound companion is strength +1 and resistance +1.
Regroup: Exert Gandalf 3 times to remove 2 burdens.
Making out Gollum’s part, and fitting it into the gap in the history, required some thought. I may have started with guesses about Gollum, but I am not guessing now. I know.

4 *Aragorn, Out of Peril Gondor
Companion * Man
Strength: 8
Ring-bound. Ranger. Hunter 1.
To play, spot Smeagol.
Each time Aragorn wins a skirmish, you may add a burden to make another companion with the Smeagol signet strength +2 until the regroup phase.
My friend returned out of the great perils bringing the miserable creature with him.

2 Wood-Elf Seeker Elven
Companion * Elf
Strength: 5
Vitality: 3
Ring-bound. Hunter 1.
Each time Wood-Elf Seeker wins a skirmish, you may play the fellowship’s next site.
’The Wood-elves tracked him first, an easy task for them, for his trail was still fresh then.’

2 *Frodo, Bound By Fate Shire
Companion * Hobbit
Ring-bound.
Each time Frodo wins a skirmish, you may spot Smeagol to remove a burden.
Skirmish: Exert Frodo and add a burden to make him strength +3.
’In which case you also were meant to have it. And that maybe an encouraging thought.’

2 *Sam, Loyal Gardener Shire
Companion * Hobbit
Ring-bound.
While you can spot 3 other companions with the Smeagol signet, Sam is strength +2 and defender +1.
Regroup: If you can spot Smeagol, exert Sam and add 2 burdens to discard a minion.

2 *Bilbo, the Burglar Shire
Companion * Hobbit
Ring-bound.
Fellowship: Add a burden to draw a card.
Response: If Smeagol is killed and he was the Ring-bearer, make Bilbo the Ring-bearer (Resistance 5).

3 *Faramir, the Interrogator Gondor
Companion * Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Ring-bound. Hunter 1.
To play, spot Smeagol.
Assignment: Add a burden to assign a minion to a companion with the Smeagol signet. In skirmishes involving that companion, the Shadow player may not use skirmish special abilities.

2 *Some Part Yet To Play Gollum
Condition
Vitality: +1
Resistance: +2
To play, spot Gandalf (or 3 Ring-bound companions). Bearer must be Smeagol.
Response: If another companion with the Smeagol signet is about to take a wound, wound smeagol instead.
My heart tells me that he has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before the end; and when that comes, the pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many–yours not least.

1 My Precious Gollum
Event * Skirmish
Add a burden to make a companion with the Smeagol signet strength +3 and damage +1.
’It has been called that before,’ he said, ’but not by you.’

3 *Pity and Mercy Gollum
Condition * Support Area
To play, exert Smeagol.
When you play this condition, add a Gollum token here for each companion with the Smeagol signet you can spot.
Response: If a Free Peoples card is about to add a burden, remove a Gollum token here (or discard this condition) to prevent that.
’Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need.

Like those, NB?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
NBarden
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:52 pm
Love ’em!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:33 pm
So do I, which is surprising given how much I objected (and continue to object) to a Smeagol signet. I was going to say there’s too much that adds burdens, but then I saw the last card. A card to replay Deagol would be good, as would cards to extend that theme to other companions with the Smeagol signet. But you know what would be really interesting - if Smeagol didn’t have the Smeagol signet... Think

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards