LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:28 pm
I do believe that these are now the last cards from the Wraith culture, and the last in this multiculture thread.

Talking of multiculture:

4 Specter of Dol Guldur Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Str: 7
Vit: 3
Sit: 6
Enduring.
Each companion skirmishing this minion is strength -1 for each Shadow culture you can spot.
H3 U 166

4 Shade of Dol Guldur Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Str: 9
Enduring.
When you play this minion, you may spot 3 burdens (or 6 companions) to add 1 for each Shadow culture you can spot.
H3 R 163

Also, you may remember the very first post of this thread had this card:

3 Stalking in the Shadows Wraith
Event • Maneuver
To play, spot a Wraith minion.
Add 1 for each Wraith minion you can spot. Then, you may spot 3 burdens to add 1 for each culture you can spot.
They strained their eyes, and the shadows seemed to grow...
H3 C

Also, in the first post I said this set reprinted the Wraith Collection. Well, I changed a few of them, which are represented by this one below. I only changed the Dead Marshes theme and each in the same way. Just thought I’d run it by. You’ll notice the addition of ’Twilight’ and the raising of his site number to 6.

3 Candle Corpses Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Str: 8
Vit: 2
Enduring. Twilight.
Each time the Free Peoples player assigns this minion to a companion, you may spot another Wraith minion and remove 2 to wound that companion.
... here and there they twisted like ghostly sheets unfurled by hidden hands.
H3 C 142

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:36 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Thranduil wrote:
Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
Each companion skirmishing this minion is strength -1 for each Shadow culture you can spot.
H3 U 166

Niftiness. Kinda takes a little oomph out of him working with other Wraith Wraiths, but that’s probably okay since it’s an automatic -1 anyway.

Thranduil wrote:
Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
When you play this minion, you may spot 3 burdens (or 6 companions) to add 1 for each Shadow culture you can spot.
H3 R 163

Good stuff.

Thranduil wrote:
3 Candle Corpses Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Enduring. Twilight.
Each time the Free Peoples player assigns this minion to a companion, you may spot another Wraith minion and remove 2 to wound that companion.
H3 C 142

Eh...I would like it better in the Sauron culture still and spotting twilight or perhaps Wraith minions instead of Wraith ones. Then it works VERY well with Wraith multi-cultural stuff, too! Thumbs Up

EDIT: OOPS! Nevermind. Mistook this for one of the old Sauron Wraiths. I guess it’s fine as is.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:20 am
Thranduil wrote:

Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
H3 U 166

Awesome.

Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
H3 R 163

Sound. Me likey.

3 Candle Corpses Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Enduring. Twilight.
H3 C 142

Lower his base strength or up cost to 4.

Thranduil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:56 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
I do believe that these are now the last cards from the Wraith culture, and the last in this multiculture thread.

Talking of multiculture:

Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
H3 U 166
I personally think you could cut it to 3.

Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
H3 R 163
cool

3 Stalking in the Shadows Wraith
Event • Maneuver
To play, spot a Wraith minion.
Add 1 for each Wraith minion you can spot. Then, you may spot 3 burdens to add 1 for each culture you can spot.
They strained their eyes, and the shadows seemed to grow...
H3 C
I would make it or regroup, to discourage that double move.

3 Candle Corpses Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Enduring. Twilight.
H3 C 142

so whats different about it? NVM looked up Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards