LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
TheJord
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:24 am
If I play this in regroup and then dont move, then my opponent plays the same card in his fellowship, does it replace my site or does it play the next site up?
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:35 am
Well normally id say it would be replace but it doesnt actually say replacing opponents if necessary. It certainly doesnt play a site after the one you have played Jord. It plays whatever that person’s fellowship’s next site is, but in this case if there is already one there i dont know. Has this been erratered so that it does replace like i imagine its supposed to?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
menace64
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:46 am
The clause "replacing an opponent’s site if necessary" was found redundant after the movie blocks were finished since playing the next site will automatically replace the next site if it’s already there. I was glad when the clause got the pooper... it always took up so much space.

So, yeah, OGTDA will replace the next site, not the second-next site.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:49 am
Thanks menace. So yeah Jord, whatever their fellowship is, not yours, the card plays the site (or replaces) that is next for them.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions