LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
NBarden
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 pm
I think that you should drop the Sauron engine and go with JUST Spied from Above x4 with the Morgul Skulker x 4. B/C the Skulker is a must in case Shapes gets tossed.

Also, keep some condition fodder. Because the number one condition killer out there, Brooding on Tomorrow, let’s you pick which one is tossed. I’d personally pair with Forest Elves/White Arrows deck and run 4x Lost in the Woods. They’ll freak out when they see that hit the table, and could slam on the brakes, letting your Freeps run to victory.

As is, your Nazzie concentration is to slow. Consider this deck.

Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders x4
Ulaire Toldea, Eigth of the Nine Riders x3
Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman x 3
The Witch-King, Lord of Angmar
Ulaire Cantea, Black Assassin x 2
Ulaire Attea, Keeper of Dol Guldur

Lost in the Woods x 4
Not Easily Destroyed
Spied From Above x4
Shapes Slowly Advancing x4

Morgul Skulker x 3

That way, you rule the sitepath and can strew it with enough Forests to give your opponent a headache. Especially if you take it to open and pack Galadriel, Lady of the Golden Wood. Shhh

I prefer Cantea in this deck over Enquea, because what, he blasts his comp and dies? Cantea can score up to two kills, and he most importantly doesn’t have to exhaust in order to do it. Meaning that his chance of surviving is a lot higher. You don’t care about quality of comps taken down, but quantity, you want as many as possible toast, so the rest can get tossed with WAoL and then corrupt. LitW also provides an alternate win condition, namely, being Forestguls, which can help a lot, but you should be able to cause enough ruckus to kill before they can grab Namarie. Especially with a deck this thin.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
NBarden
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:44 pm
Anvar wrote:
For Free Peoples, I would be inclined to play something like Shield of the White Tree (shuffling fun) or Mellon (discardy fun). I actually have both of these cards free if you’re interested...

Dude, its Shapes Slowly Advancing. Gotta be White Arrows of Lorien. Very Happy
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:51 pm
NBarden wrote:
I think that you should drop the Sauron engine and go with JUST Spied from Above x4 with the Morgul Skulker x 4. B/C the Skulker is a must in case Shapes gets tossed.

My problem with that is that Peril is actually a better card than Spied From Above because it only requires 1 exertion.

NBarden wrote:
I prefer Cantea in this deck over Enquea, because what, he blasts his comp and dies? Cantea can score up to two kills, and he most importantly doesn’t have to exhaust in order to do it. Meaning that his chance of surviving is a lot higher. You don’t care about quality of comps taken down, but quantity, you want as many as possible toast, so the rest can get tossed with WAoL and then corrupt.

Very true. I chose Enquea simply because he had 4 vitality and LoM was the best one I had spare.

Good advice, thanks NB GP

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded