LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
100%
  [ 1 ]  100%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 1
NBarden
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:42 am
Ugh. His deck could. I refuse to play against Namarie. The deck can cope with a decent amount of condition killing, but Namarie isn’t a decent amount. I played it cuz I know he loves his knights, so I was gonna smear his knights real bad. Then he ran 3 hunters.

Oh, and he packed Pippin, WoBaS + Home and Hearth. I tried to KO pip, but he just kept bouncing and peeling. I finally zoomed past him to 9 1 away from corruption. Grr....
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Gillian
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:15 pm
NBarden wrote:

This card has been around for awhile, but its big comeback didn’t start until the release of Age’s End. Why? Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman. Yes, this guy’s ability to prevent an entire culture from being assigned to a skirmish rocked the world, with ANY deck that didn’t run rainbows getting the ring-bearer run over.
~NB

Read card more carefully.
Nertea doesn’t prevent entire culture from being assigned to skrimish, he prevents entire race from being assigned to skrimish. There is difference.
For example Gandalf, Treebeard, Huorn, and Erland are all in same culture, but their races are different.
On other side Boromir, Eomer and Erland are all from race of man, but in different cultures.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest