LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:20 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
1 Queer Travellers Sauron
Condition • Support Area
Each time the Free Peoples player discards a card from hand, if you can spot 2 Sauron or Wraith Men, the Free Peoples player must make a companion resistance -1 until the regroup phase.
“‘Well, Master Underhill, if I were you, I should stop your young friends from talking too much. Drink, fire, and chance-meeting are pleasant enough, but, well–this isn’t the Shire.’”

’Travellers’ is the British (and therefore correct Wink ) spelling, which is why Tolkien uses it which is why some cards use it. ’Travelers’ is just wrong! Fun card! I like it.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
0 Mind Yourself Sauron
Condition
To play, exert a Sauron or Wraith minion (except an enduring minion). Bearer must be a companion. Limit 1 per bearer.
Each time bearer moves to a sanctuary or dwelling, if you cannot spot a minion, the Free Peoples player may heal bearer.
Each time the fellowship moves to any other site, you may spot a Sauron or Wraith minion to exert bearer.
“‘Don’t get lost, and don’t forget that it is safer indoors!’”

I think I’d save text and either drop the site restrictions or the spotting restrictions on the healing clause. Interesting card.

Thranfuil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:37 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I’m so confused... d'oh! Neutral
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards