LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:49 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
But I didn’t even see them listed.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
they were almost sold out when I ordered and that was in november.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:47 pm
Cobra took them out, because he didn’t know how many starters and boosters would get shipped to him. I don’t know why he hasn’t put them back in. I don’t think they sold out.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Cobra
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:03 am
A limited amount of Hunters singles (and unlimited sealed products) were available for preorder since November.

As the release date drew very close, everything was removed so that we wouldn’t sell more cards than we’d actually have available to ship. That’s why nothing was available then.

When our first Hunters shipment finally arrived a few days ago, there was a mad freNOLINKnzy to grab cards before they sold out. That’s why so many cards are sold out now!

Our first shipment of Hunters starter decks comes in tomorrow. Most of these will go to preorder customers who have been waiting for them with superhuman patience. Homage But, we will have at least a few rares and S-rarity cards in stock tomorrow.

A FULL Hunters restock will happen later this week.

The week after that, I take a much-needed vacation. Dancing
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:20 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i am sure you needed the vacation out of cuNOLINKriosity did you get your boosters in ? have they shipped?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Cobra
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:56 pm
I’m not quite sure what the source of the confusion is, so let me just say the key points again:

- Most preorders have been shipped.

- If you have a preorder that has NOT been shipped, it’s because your order contains starter decks or S-rarity cards. Unfortunately starter decks have been very slow to reach us; however, they are scheduled to arrive today, so we should be able to ship all of these orders sometime tonight.

- We’ll be doing a full Hunters restock later this week, and you can sign up for the newsletter or email notifications if you’re waiting for something specific.

Cheers,
Cobra
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:36 pm
my cards came, oh yeah!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:47 pm
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for an email notice about the restock. I really want to get a starter deck! My collection is badly in need of updating.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:55 pm
Ok, there’s those starters and boosters.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion