LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:49 pm
And idea, Portertroll. Make a thread "PorterTroll’s DCs" or "PT’s DCs" where you can showcase your many ideas without making many needless threads about single cards. Just and idea.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:24 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah tOO idea is good i like the card.

(1) Ugloths Hammer
strength plus 3
possesion hand weapon
Bearer must be a [orc] troll. If bearer is Ugloth at the start of each skirmish involving him, each companion he is skirmishing may be exerted.

(feedback please)
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:22 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Ugloths Hammer
strength plus 3
Bearer must be a [orc] troll. If bearer is Ugloth at the start of each skirmish involving him, each companion he is skirmishing may be exerted.

3 questions.

Twilight cost? Is it a possession or an artifact? Why wouldn’t I use Mordor Scimitar?

Very Happy
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:35 pm
hammer looks good to me, i think it should be twilight cost should be 2, i also think that if the bearer is ulgoth the companion skirmishing him ’must’ exert instead of ’may be exerted’, just my opinion
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:32 pm
PorterTroll wrote:
hammer looks good to me, i think it should be twilight cost should be 2, i also think that if the bearer is ulgoth the companion skirmishing him ’must’ exert instead of ’may be exerted’, just my opinion

I agree.
I had to put something here.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:05 pm
PorterTroll wrote:
hammer looks good to me, i think it should be twilight cost should be 2

Why would anyone use the Hammer instead of Mordor Scimitar if the Hammer cost 2? If it cost 1, then people might use it instead of the scimitar.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
you have a point. I guess it would be better to have it 1 twilight.

my wording with the exert I didn’t know quite hwo to do it. I know a companion can’t always exert so I should ahve put the shadow player may exert that companion.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:43 pm
yeah, sickofpalantirs is right, that is a much better effect and it definitely gives it an edge over Mordor Scimitar

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards