LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
syndrome
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:34 am
I have a friend... he's like 10. He has enough money to purchase cards a lot, and has created a pretty stable Elvish event abuse deck. It rips apart my Moria Biggie Deck. This saddens me.

So I want to know some good shadow decks to eliminate Elves with... I just finished my dream deck and he beat it... Sad *goes to cry* (he outran it btw...).

~Zach

Chat about killing elves below:
http://myspace/delicatesituation
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:43 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
enduring nazgul rip them up fairly well
kill off galadriel by site 3
corrupt rignbearer
kill of companions by overwhelming...
~Josiah
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
ingold55
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:40 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
that's tough. Crying or Very sad
are you playing with moria, isengard, or sauron?
if you are playing with any of these, i might be able to help.

Goblins: use moria archers to knock down the companions he likes to use the most, or take out the ring bearer with them. goblin patrol troop is good to use, and so is goblin scrabbler. (the scrabbler is in there to help take down the roaming penlty, and to get rid of conditions.) the balrog and his sword and whip are good to use also. the cave troll and his hamer and chain are other good cards. goblin spear man with a spear is also good. Very Happy

Isengard Uruk-hai: use site 7 silverlode banks, play wizard storm on it, and if he is playing with hobbits play saruman's chill on that site.
then use:
shagrat
berserk butcherx2
uruk follower
uruk hai raiding party C158
uruk hai raiding party C207
broad bladed sword x2
uruk sword x2
kill them now is good with uruk follower.
if he is playing with archers spies of saruman and their arrows enrage are great to use.

orcs: these are harder Confused
orc cutthroat
host of udun
army of udun
orc savage
orc officer
seige craft
orc inquisitor
tower lieutenant
orc archer troop
orc scimpitar
better yet why don't you read fellowship/orcs to get a better idea of what i mean.

hope i helped some Laughing
ingold Cool
joseph_c_chua
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:13 am
Since it would be hard to win against them in a skirmish, why not try alternate strategies like archery, wounding, or corruption? You could use a moria archery deck with 4 Bitter Hatred (gametext: spot a Moria archer to wound an elf) Twisted Evil. Evil Men Archery and Sauron Grind are also very good, but are quite rare intensive.
dwarven_captin
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:45 am
I agree with the alternate aproch. I built a killer moria swarm/archery thats crazy awesome. With the moria deck have 3 archer commanders 2 goblin swarms and 2 armorys. Use cards that stop fellowship archery and what not. Its buietiful with Balrog the one that doesnt require under ground and can have more minions out i forgot its name i had a brain fart Embarassed As i was sayin i have had the balrog out with 7+ archery and all of my minnions 9+ str i slap him up like a little bitch. Any way swarms are bitches to beat and with the archery its double slap Laughing Laughing Laughing
Please Help i have no one to play lotr tcg with CRY
hblika
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:21 pm
Good old Wargs rips apart Cirdan decks Very Happy
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
ingold55
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:15 am
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
depending on how many companions he uses, Southron Archer troop should work great. i created a southron archer deck for decks just like the one your friend uses. all you do is archer the ring bearer into the dirt, and watch your opponent wonder how it was over so soon.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion