LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Hazael
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:15 am
In my strategy, I use Desert Lord, Elite Archer, and Southron Bowman. Their game text is like "Exert this minion to exert an unbound companion... this minion does not add to the archery total" Well, I have a condition that heals Raider archers in the archery phase "Arrow from the South". Its text is something like, "Archery: remove a token from this condition to heal a Raider archer. Discard this condition." If I have 4 tokens on this condition and I have two southron bowmen out, can I use this condition on one minion more than once to exert these minions 3 times each? It is still the archery phase. ...Or does it get discarded as soon as I heal with it the first time? Because, if it doesn't, that would be awesome. Wink
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Earthshaker
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:56 pm
the text from arrow from the south is:
Archery: Heal a archer for each
token here. Discard this condition.

That means when you activate arrow from the south you can heal (or better said remove as many wounds from) as many archers as there are tokens on arrows.
You can heal an archer multiple times but you can't heal-exert-heal an archer. (because after the first heal and before the exertion arrow is discarded.)

Hope this helps.
Hazael
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:21 pm
aww yes, thats what i thought.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions