LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Hazael
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:11 pm
ok, here is another question i just want to clear up...

If I have Banner of Westernesse on 2 of my companions, 1 on say Faramir and 1 on Aragorn, will its game text work if the minion died during the skirmish phase b4 the companion's turn to skirmish?

for example: I play New Errand on Aragorn's skirmish and kill by using his game text "Play a event and exert Aragorn to wound a minion he is skirmishing" Then because of the New Errand game text ". . .If this companion wins the skirmish, wound a minion.", I choose to wound (killing him) the minion skirmishing Faramir. First of all, will the Banner of Westernesse work for Aragorn's? (I mean if Faramir has a wound on him already) Second, will it work for Faramir's?

I believe I read somewhere that after the assignment phase, either the minion or the companion must "win" the skirmish. (unless there was a card that canceled the skirmish)
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:29 pm
No, Faramir's banner wouldn't work. If one side of a skirmish is removed before the skirmish begins, then there never even is a skirmish for that companion/minion. However, if one side of a skirmish is removed during their skirmish, then the other side wins.

Hope that helps. Smile
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions