LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:10 pm
My: Hobbits + Smeagol + Faramir / Raider Beatdown
His: Elvents / Uruk-hai Trackers

Smeagol and the Hobbits wounded every minion to death, and let me move into site 9 unhindered. The Raiders were able to slow his Freeps down just long enough for my Freeps to win.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:09 pm
Anonymous Prodigy vs. WitchKingBlkCapt

Wraith corruption + Gondor exertion vs. Sauron strength bonuses and pumped Gandalf w/ Hobbits

Get this; I did not draw one single minion the entire game, thus, his FP side went unscathed. My Frodo got killed on site 9 during the skirmish phase. This was a very close game, but WKBC got the win!
I had to put something here.
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:29 pm
Actually I was using my besiegers and my infinite Gandalf completely broken combo lol. Even if you had tried to corrupt me it wouldn’t have worked.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:30 pm
I still don’t understand how I didn’t draw one single minion........ Sad
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:39 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Credit that to Gandalf. I bet that tricky old wizzie zapped all the minions out of your deck. Wink
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:55 pm
My hand kept getting clogged w/ Wraith possessions that I couldn’t do anything with. Evil or Very Mad
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:28 pm
let me see...

FOUR PLAYER! OH YEAH

AdultLink’s Hobbit ring bound hobbits with smeagol/[orc] vs. a friends gondor tokens/besiegers vs. another friends dwarves/moria swarm vs. my Three hunters and gandalf/enduring nazzies. Well, AL pulled three moves on his first turn, coming through relatively unscathed. then, the dwarves just moved, and not much happend. My deck played for a lot, and moves, i went through without a single wound, but there was enough twilight and minions that i stopped. friends gondor just moved. Fast forwarding a little, AL was on site six, with all the threats he could handle (no sting, BotEL use!)
Dwarves were one site behind, but pretty much unhurt. I was one behind the dwarves, and had no wounds whatsoever, my pallando and seclusions had been wreaking havoc with the swarms, and hunter allowed my companions to win. Friends gondor had tried to run through three sites with a storm of nazgul all around, and one companion died, plenty more exhausted and had black breath. Another had blade tip. But I had decked out, and only had three nazzies, it was close, but AL ran for the win. smeagol and bilbo died, and it was close in frodo’s skirmish, but he had sam anyway... So he won.

My Elf Archery/Ninja Gollum (has never lost a game!) vs. his FotR block Archery w/Nazzies. He pulled almost no minions all game, so my archery got a free ride. I killed Arwen with They Stole It, and put Treacherous Little Toad on an exhaused Legolas. Aragorn with his bow also had TLT. I pummeled his companions with gollum and shelob, HL, stopping aragorn from being assigned. Boromir fell, and i used Your a Liar and a Thief to take out aragorn, after legolas died to shelob. then, i killed frodo in the fierce. HAH HAH HAH i have not played a game in which my ninja gollum failed to kill every companion before frodo. Twisted Evil I wuv it.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 pm
Would you post a copy of your NG deck in the Deck Clinic? I love to see good NG decks, being a NG junkie myself Wink
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 pm
sure. ill inculde the freeps too just cause.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:28 pm
Anonymous Prodigy vs. CarpeGuitarrem
Moria/Corsair swarm & Dwarven Powerhouse vs. Isengard Uruks and Infinite Gandalf

I won at site 8 because of an SdA shutdown. Gimli was at least a 10 strength every skirmish and Thrarin had a huge damage bonus every time. His infinite Gandalf kept me from reaching his companions, but had the game finished, I would have beat him to site 9.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion