LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
victory! the foes had been vanquished for now. But how long would that last?

Tuilin was not sure after bringing slivan back from unconsiousness they had rested for a while the strange prisoners were gone. and the knights and rangers were steeling themselves for the next attack.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:18 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
After picking up what was left of his cart Sven Vilderman left the carnage to go back to Minas Tirith, the city was safe, for now.

So it was the same as when he had left, except 1 cart short and one broken helmet as his booty. The Farmer was content.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin was trying to decide wether to go to Minas Tirith of stay in ogsiiath he decided he wanted to stay with Silvan so asked him where he wanted to go.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:54 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen awoke in a cave. His head was throbbing and his left arm had a bandage on it. "Where am I?" he asked a guard. "You are in the caverns of Osgiliath. You where brought here after the attack of the Nazgul."

"When was that?"
"The attack was not three days ago."

And yet I still feel terrible.

"Do you wish to fight for us Carothen of Rohan?"

I do but for now I have much to think about. When can I get to Minas Tirith for I wish to go there?

"Today a group of our men leave I will notify them that you wish to come."

"Thanks you very much." replied Carothen.

I feel that this battle is just the beggining of something much bigger.
Gondor will need men like me

Carothen then got up and followed the guard to the awaiting caravan.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
Pipeweed
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Kyldon strode through the battlefield, still littered with the bodies of orcs, trolls, men, and elves. He realized that this was just a small battle in a bigger war. Something on the ground caught his eye as he darted over to look at it.

It was the arrow he had used to shoot the troll on the first day of the siege. Its magic was no longer in effect, but the silver tip shone brightly in the afternoon sun. Picking the arrow up, he placed it gently in his quiver.

"Let us rest while we can," he muttered to himself as he returned to Osgiliath to gather his company and depart.

Thanks to all who participated in this thread. Could a mod please lock it, as it is done?
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
fingolfin
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:18 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Yeah this was awesome and should be used as a template for future RPGs
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:53 pm
yeah this RPG was sweetness.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing