LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:05 pm
grrr and sorry AC. i suppose we were all maybe referring to a game someone played against you in the past? Think i dont know. DARN IT i loved that sting so much...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
grrr and sorry AC. i suppose we were all maybe referring to a game someone played against you in the past? Think i dont know. DARN IT i loved that sting so much...

but then it would be overpowered elf lvr. so the logical coclusion is bib’s.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:31 pm
but there are a lot of other overpowered cards still in the game...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
TheGreatGatsby
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:00 am
True. But Sting, Bane of the Eight Legs would be horribly overpowered if it discarded before the skirmish was resolved. Imagine Frodo adding a single threat to discard Sauron, The Lord of the Rings without even having to take a single wound... Not only would Sting be x-listed in about 7.4 minutes, but Decipher would hire a special task force to arrest anyone who even owns the card.

Well, maybe not, but you get the idea. Very Happy
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:19 am
ya, thats what maxidoodle did to me when i had 6 trolls on his ring bearer, he added 2 threats to discard them BEFORE he took wounds. oh well, he still died. Very Happy
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:47 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
TheGreatGatsby wrote:
True. But Sting, Bane of the Eight Legs would be horribly overpowered if it discarded before the skirmish was resolved. Imagine Frodo adding a single threat to discard Sauron, The Lord of the Rings without even having to take a single wound... Not only would Sting be x-listed in about 7.4 minutes, but Decipher would hire a special task force to arrest anyone who even owns the card.

Well, maybe not, but you get the idea. Very Happy

Laughing That belongs in a signature.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
TheGreatGatsby
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:09 am
Haha, yeah. Unfortunately I can’t activate the signature or avatar privileges yet Sad .
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:12 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
You mean Cobra doesn’t give you any GP to start with?

*starts TGG GP fund...*

Once you get to 5 GP, you can have a siggy.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
bobtheorc
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:54 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
I wil contribute soon.
That would be a great sig.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions