LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:32 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Dorain watched the press of fighters ahead of him, and saw Silvan slowly become surrounded. He seemed to slowly wander as he fought, slaying orcs but drifting farther into the fray. Dorain knew few people, but he had known a ranger once. A ranger who was now dead.

"Gondor!" he yelled, rushing forward.

His whirring blade found the gap in an orc’s armor, and sent the orc to a painful end. He turned and dispatched another foe, running towards the three warriors. The orcs clamored, coming nearer and striking harder. He deflected one blade, and beheaded an orc with a swift swing. Dodging past their strikes, he flew onward. A swift kick followed by another blade thrust did in an orc. Dorain approached Silvan and the others.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:37 pm
Silvan noticed nothing and no one around him, save for the orcs surrounding him. Slowly, methodically, he coldly slaughtered every last one of them. As cold and uncaring as he had been while slaughtering his parents’ killers.

An orc arrow buried itself in his leg. No one could tell whether or not he had felt it. He pressed on, slaying orc after orc as the battle raged on around him. Twin swords whirling, he spun and parried each of the attacks against him, while lashing out at the orcs around him. He did not notice his friends behind him. Had they gotten too close, they too may have fallen to his swords. He had one thing on his mind.

KILL
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw Dorain charge and went behind him. he ran an orc through from behind and then split another on his blade parrying he cut off ones arm and followed through with a head chop another one he parried and holding his blade to its grabbed its hand and killed it. Orcs were falling everywhere but the comrades did not notice that elswhere the battle was not going so well.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:45 pm
Kyldon fought with great heart and vigor, but the overwhelming flood of orcs was beginning to weary him. The enemy was beginning to penetrate further into Osgiliath and though they fell in great numbers, the men of Gondor fell too. Seeing that Silvan the elf was in a dangerous peril, Kyldon fought to make his way towards him, but it might be too late.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:00 pm
A piercing shriek filled the air. A cry went up: "Nazgul!" The beasts decended upon the city, deystroying towers and killing soldiers.

Silvan noticed none of this as he fought on through wave after wave of orc soldiers. But suddenly, many of the orcs turned and fled, ran off to other passages in the city. For the first time, Silvan took the time to look around and see what was going on. He looked behind him, to see the orcs fighting his friends fleeing as well. They all seemed mesmerised by something behind him. Without turning, Silvan ducked. The fell beast of a nazgul swooped over him, sharp talons barely missing the back of his neck. As the beast flew forward to confront the others, its rider dropped from it, and drew his blade.

Silvan brandished his swords and waited for the attack to come.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw the nazgul land. he saw it attack silvan he saw silvan fall back obviously bested. then he attacked none of the orcs could withstand him they went flying like ninepins then the fell beast attacked him he dodged but he couldn’t get past it. "NO"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:59 pm
The nazgul advanced, slowly, surely. It raised its blade above its head. With a piercing cry, it struck downwards. Silvan parried the blow with both blades, but still was shaken through his entire body by the wraith’s strength. Silvan expected the blows to continue coming slow and strong. But the Nazgul lashed out with lightning speed, catching Silvan off guard. The blade made a deep gash in Silvan’s stomach. The next blow came for the heart. Silvan parried, but the Nazgul continued coming. Silvan blocked each and every blow, but he could feel himself losing his strength. The Nazgul, it seemed, could fight on forever. Blow after blow, Silvan was pushed back. He felt his blood soak his clothes. His vision swam, he could hardly see. But still he parried the wriath’s sword.

He was bested and he knew it. The strength of the Nazgul’s blow’s tore one of the swords from Silvan’s hands. Now he remained holding Telmonar’s blade. He knew now what he had to do. He waited for his chance, for the Nazgul to make its fatal mistake. But his that chance never came. Each of the blows was aimed to kill. This creature was beyond mistakes. Except one. The Nazgul began a flurry of blows like none before. Silvan struggled to block them all, but he still sustained a wound in his thigh and his left arm. For a second, the wraith’s blade stopped, the hilt by its side, the point facing Silvan. It pulled its blade back, and stabbed.

Silvan raised his sword, and let the wraith puncture him. The wound would be fatal, clean through his stomach. But instead of trying to block the blow, Silvan struck hard. His blow was aimed for the wraith’s head. But it was too fast. Leaving its sword lodged in Silvan’s gut, it moved slightly to the side. Enough to save its life, but not enough to stop the blow from cutting along its sword arm. The Nazgul unleashed a terrible cry, and wrenched the sword from Silvan with its good arm. Seeing life leave its prey, it turned and called for its beast.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:14 pm
Tuilin screamed a mournful terrible cry. he ran to silvan’s body reverently he picked it up. The nazgul was gone and none of the orcs could withstand them. they ran to their horses Tuilin still carrying silvan’s body. they got out of the city safely turning his horse Tuilin said to his friends" I shall be bringing my friends body to mirkwood for a proper burial. i shall then come to the white city. I hope to meet you there"
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing