LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
mojo
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:47 pm
whats your wish list for the next edition or even in time spiral?
physcosick
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:45 pm
Counterspell needs to be reprinted for extended, as well as duress.... that’s really all I care about. With out those present, a lot of decks lose their ability to compete.

The problem is it may lead to the disbalance of the current standard meta game. But time spiral is ocming out, and it’s going to be crazy.... so it doesn’t really matter.

Edit: Was the last set opposition was in 7th edition? In that case, I want opposition in, too.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:57 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
First of all, I hadn’t had the chance before, so, WELCOME TO THE CC COMMUNITY, mojo! Always nice to have a new member ’round here! Should you need any help with anything on the site, just PM me, and I’ll be more than glad to help!

I’d personally like to see Fact or Fiction, such a nice card!
Avatar of Woe was cool, to, nice pic!
Hum... Lightning Bolt? Laughing Just kidding.
I don't like YOU.
The First
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:34 am
Joined: 07 Oct 2005 Posts: 195 Location: Anderlecht, Belgium
Flametongue Kavu, Lobotomy, Mystic Enforcer, Terminate, Mutilate, Counterspell, Capsize, the list is endless Mr. Green
Great minds bleed alike.
Do not copy media. Support creativity.
BrianBoitano
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:11 pm
@.@ Mystic Enforcer! I had forgotten my favorite little 4-drop! Sounds like a perfect candidate for Time Spiral (I don’t think threshold would see print in a core set).
I’ll drop in with my choices later!
"Not again" -Hans
Hello kind Sir or Madam, I am a polite sig virus. Please put me into your fine and dandy signature so that I might continue to replicate. Thank you for your time.
physcosick
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:25 pm
They won’t reprint such a mechanic since they want the COre Set to be basic for new players. But threshold might make a come back with Time Spiral... not sure though. However, I don’t see the synergy it has with any other Selensya cards from Rav. Wizards did mention that future sets will corellate more with the past set (meaning the next block will have some synergy with the previous one to allow better decks in t2). SO GW/Gold cards in general, makes sense for Time Spiral.

I’m looking forward to seeing what that card is wth the art of the skeletons from time walk... also there is a picture of what looks like a phyrexian graveyard... should be cool... I am freaking out over time spiral... I can’t wait, it will have to be my favorite set. Previews start the first week of september, I believe.
mojo
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:36 pm
when is it suppose to come out? i gotta start saving for a box of boosters now if it comes out in the fall. lol Razz
physcosick
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:51 pm
It comes out sometime early-mid october. And it becomes legal the night before states. I have to save up for a booster box, too. Hopefully I will be making enough to buy one.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion