LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:16 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I heard some rumors Incinerate might be coming back in 10th Edition. Does anyone know something about this? I mean, adding together Volcanic Hammer, Demonfire, Char, Shock, Seal of Fire and Blaze (or something else "X-damageable"), it can make up for a very powerful burn deck! Maybe too powerful...
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:48 pm
WEll, if it’s reprinted, it’s basically sure to kill volcanic hammer. The other thing to remember is flames of the blood hand will age out, and azorious herald and loxodon hierarch are prominant. The problem with burn is that Lifegain creatures and counterspells are more than it can take.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:16 pm
HAH!!! Check out this week’s sketches voting in "Selecting 10th Edition", at the Wizards web site. Can you guess which sketch we will be selecting?? INCINERATE!!!!!!!
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:12 pm
You all, also, have to realize that when 10th becomes legal ravnica will only be legal for about another month. So any cards from Ravnica is not a viable response since they are only going to be around for a few weeks in 10th presence so it is pretty much irrelavent.

As for red, i’m not concerned about mono red... RG Beats is where it is at! Maybe even straight mono green. I mean you’ll have birds for a little while, you might have llanowar elves, troll ascetic, zodiac monkey????, ledgewalker, sophisticate, possibly Blanchwood armor, a nice size beater FTW, and also hurrican for that last bit of extra damage (direct damage from green?! YES!). So my lesson in this post... get troll ascetics... NOW!
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:38 pm
Actually, getting Hurricane might be better... Wink
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion