LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
taipan
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:41 pm
Hi everyone!
My first post here! Cheers!! Very Happy

Help me here, please:

If I had 3X Drawn to its Power, and a Nazgûl kills a companion, can I add just 1 burden or 3?
The same doubt with Under the Watching Eye - If I had 4 copies, each time the fellowship moves the freeps exerts just 1 ou 4 companions?

I know, silly questions...

Thanks
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:43 pm
Welcome! No question is silly, so keep them coming if there is something in the rules that doesn’t make sense to you.

To answer your Questions that need answering, you would do it once for each card. Both Under the Watching Eye and Drawn to its power have "each time" as part of the trigger. All copies of the card in play can respond to that particular trigger. So for each copy of Under the Watching eye you have on the table the free people’s player must exert a companion when they move and if your Nazgul kills a companion in a skirmish, then you add a burden for each copy of Drawn to its power you have in play.

Regards,
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:27 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
welcome! have a GP

(o in case your wondering M_H and bibfortuna 25 are are main rules people so they are generally right, I don’t think they have ever been wrong)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
taipan
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:07 pm
I was thinking that only one response for each action.
I mean, since a Nazgûl kills ONE companion per time, no matter how copies of that condition I got, I could only add 1 burden each time a nazgul kills a companion. Embarassed

Thanks for help guys!!

It’s a great place to be!

Very Happy
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:09 pm
Oh, I’ve been wrong with certain rulings before and I’ll be the first to admit it. It comes with being human. Cool
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:17 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Hold it...you’re actually human?? Shocked
Wink Razz
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions