LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Hazael
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:52 pm
with Boromir, Bearer of Council...

can I use Curse Them to cancel the skirmish and not wound him twice or add 3 burdens?

with Eregion’s Trails...

If they are not roaming until the skirmish phase (Ancient Roads, Gondorian Ranger, Man The Walls), will it still come into effect during the skirmish phase even though they were not at the manuver phase?

with Shards of Narsil...

say my opponent plays an event during the skirmish phase(like Whirling Strike ect.), can I use the Shards of Narsil’s game text to add (1) and put Strength of Kings into my hand to cancel the same event? Or would it be too late?
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:10 pm
Hazael wrote:
with Boromir, Bearer of Council...

can I use Curse Them to cancel the skirmish and not wound him twice or add 3 burdens?

No, for 2 reasons.

Reason #1: Boromir’s text triggers at the start of his skirmish, but Curse Them plays during the middle of a skirmish.

Reason #2: The Ring-bearer’s skirmish cannot be canceled, nor can the Ring-bearer be discarded or returned to hand.

Quote:
with Eregion’s Trails...

If they are not roaming until the skirmish phase (Ancient Roads, Gondorian Ranger, Man The Walls), will it still come into effect during the skirmish phase even though they were not at the manuver phase?

No. It only works with minions who are roaming when you play it - however, if the minion becomes not roaming (sometime after you play the event), he still is strength -3.

Quote:
with Shards of Narsil...

say my opponent plays an event during the skirmish phase(like Whirling Strike ect.), can I use the Shards of Narsil’s game text to add (1) and put Strength of Kings into my hand to cancel the same event? Or would it be too late?

It’d be too late, because Shards only works during the fellowship phase.

I hope this helped you. Smile
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Hazael
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:48 pm
thx

and i forgot about the fellowship part of the shards of narsil. lol i was thinken it was skirmish phase.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions