LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:41 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Durail stummbled out of his hiding place. Pulling his dagger, he killed two uruks, and evaded the rest of the fighting. He huntched over and grabbed Tuinil. Pain stabbed through him, but he paid it no mind. Slowly he carried Tuinil up the hill, with Lyon acting following as guard. after several minutes of pain the group stumbled into cover.
After setting Tuilin down, Durail ran back to were the nazgul had turned and run. just as he thought Flame lay on the ground, it glowed a fire orange. not far from his sword lay his throwing daggers, the troll must have finally pulled them out. picking up his weapons, durail slid his daggers into his coat, and cleaned flame. he returned to Tuilin and Lyon to find, to his joy, that Tuilin was on his feet, and ready to fight. the three drew their swords and charged.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:44 am
Two elves and a ranger charging 1500 orcs.

You kinda had to feel sorry for the orcs.

The three charged into the orcs, swords spinning faster than the eye could follow. Orc after orc fell to their blades, but orc after orc rose to replace them. Undaunted, they continued fighting, and no orc could land a blow. But soon they were surrounded by orcs. It appeared that the end was near, but then...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:07 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
volleys of arrows form the hils cut down orcs while dwarves charged forward "the men of dale and the dwarves of Dain!’ was the cry "They have Come!"

the reinforcements smashed through the orcs left flank and charged in Tuilin felt renewed, revived, felt ready to fight the group of 3 charged into the orcs again the orcs didn’t stand a chance arrows axes and swords cut their ranks to pieces. Victory was at hand.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:56 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
the battle raged on, but it was a usless fight. the orcs had been caught off guard, and were crushed on one side. then Grimbeorn arrived with several hundred more Beornigns. He had slipped off during the fighting and rallied more men. With the Beornings came the sun, which was the last punch to the orcs. The orcs scattered, running in a mad retreat while being picked off by arrows.

Durail looked at the hills where the orcs had fled into. He then looked down at his fallen comrades. twenty rangers were left of the origanal fifty, five dwarves of the origanal fifty, and Beornings littered the ground. Many were alive but in extreem pain. looking up at the mountains, Durail shook his fist.

"If ever I come across you vilians again, you will wish you had never lived!"

Durial walked over to where Tuilin and Lyon were standing. all three thought of the price that was paid. The lands of the north were still free, and the orcs would think twice before attacking again, but the casuaties were great. This battle would long be remembered!

Will one of the moderators please close this article, I think we are done.
Thanks to everyone who participated! It was fun!
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing