LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:31 pm
Is stacking a card from hand or from your draw deck on a card in play considered "playing" the card. As you are putting the card into play.

If not, dang...If so, would this work?: I stack a Dwarven skirmish event from hand on the condition "Here is good Rock" to make me dwarf damage +1. Then I use Sindri's ability that allows me to play Dwarven skirmish events stacked on conditions as if from hand to make my dwarf damage +1 again?

I dont believe it works...but could someone who has an infinite amount of wisdom in LOTR console me in this pressing matter?

Thank you in advance Wink .
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:06 pm
Unfortunately for you (though fortunately for others), the answer is no. Stacking is not the same as playing.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:29 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Unfortunately for you (though fortunately for others), the answer is no. Stacking is not the same as playing.

Thank you, I did not believe it would work as a card like "Honed" would allow your dwarf to kill anything. But I saw it as putting the card into play, which could be translated to "playing." Oh darn. Rolling Eyes
ingold55
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:32 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
sindri allows you to play a card stacked on a dwarven condition as if played from hand.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Cobra
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:40 pm
Isn’t that what he said? Rolling Eyes

To clarify: You can use Here is Good Rock to stack an event from hand on the condition, making your Dwarf damage +1. Then you can use Sindri to play that event, giving your Dwarf whatever bonus the event says.

But since stacking is not the same as playing, you cannot use Sindri to "re-stack" the event on Here is Good Rock over and over again.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
ingold55
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:56 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
didn’t see sindri in his post the first time. Embarassed he he he. Embarassed Laughing sorry.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions