LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
physcosick
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:26 pm
SO how was your prerelease experience?

This was ,my first prerelease ever and i was very displeased with my cardpool. But after game 1 i had some confidence and that proceded till round 4 when i went 4-0. Got 13 packs and didn’t open anything too amazing. But last back i said to my friends "Alright boys, last back, gotta make it a good one." So i opened the top and slid the last card up to see what it was... akroma.

But other than that i spent the rest of the night trading and whatnot getting good deals..... a Knight of the Holy Nimbus for a Call of the Herd.... can’t beat that much, lol. not to mention i almost have, with the trading i just did, a deck for post rotation.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 pm
I love herds Razz anyways, I couldn’t go because they stupidly put the prerelease over a religious event... but that’s okay because I think my school is going to run a sealed tourney soon (if I ever get around to making people commit to it!)
physcosick
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 pm
I’m going to my local store’s release tournie on friday, it’s going to be awesome... i think. I mean I did amazing at the prerelease so I think i can make a strong showing against the people at my store. Especially if I’m playing the exact same deck, lol.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion