LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Extended (Type 1.X)
Jaymo
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:20 pm
Revolves around creatures that "deal damage as though it weren’t blocked." Pump them up huge and attack for an unstoppable win. It usually wins between turns 5-7 (usually 5). It has a few weaknesses, including bounce and control. I am trying to make a sideboard to enforce its weaknesses, so any suggestions would be helpful. It seems strange that I put in North Tree, since I can’t pump it up, but I have found it very effective against bounce and control, and there are so many of those 2 decks going around these days. Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary goes great in this deck, but I don’t have any. I am thinking of adding Nantuko Mentor, but it a little on the slow side. I am also thinking of replacing all four of the giant growths with briar shields, but I like have the surprise element in my hand instead of in play where my opponents see it and can plan for it. Suggestoins of any kind are greatly appreciated.

19 Forests

3 Llanowar Elves
3 Pride of Lions
3 Thorn Elemental
4 Lone Wolf
3 Rhox
4 Kodama of the North Tree

3 Giant Growth
4 Wild Growth
4 Might of Oaks
3 Monstrous Growth
3 Blanchwood Armor
4 Kodama’s Reach
bball365
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:30 pm
yo jay, this deck is great on MTGO

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Extended (Type 1.X)