LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
hawkeyespf
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:54 pm
Almost all of my decks include at least one Shadowplay, and have since Hunters released.

Frodo WftJ with SaWtC is a base 5 strength and gets the auto +2 against smaller minions, so then all I need to play is Pippin WoBaS for my second Shire comp. At that point I just run a Sting or 2, at least 1 Shadowplay, a couple Home & Hearths for burden removal, and either Birthday Present or Daddy Twofoot to bring back Unheeded.

The tough part is deciding what else to put in the deck that creates a lot of exertions, especially out of the Shadow phase.
corvus
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:05 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Good thing you don’t live here in Greece Razz
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
orian
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:03 pm
just for the tip, Ferny just took over French championships (7 ents in top8, that helps for sure)

to hawkeyes, that’s great to play shadowplay, pippin, unheeded... but how many cards you’re losing when a lot of shadows don’t care with this combination at all...
orian - the French pirate, the Bloody Bastard
hawkeyespf
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:49 pm
I just use the combo on whatever they’re playing. I just want to be covered for the Skirmish phase in case they are playing Ferny/Last Days.

The deck has many ways of limiting the number of minions I have to skirmish, and enough big fighters to win those skirmishes.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard