LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
76%
  [ 10 ]  76%

23%
  [ 3 ]  23%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
BearerOfWisdom
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:06 am
Figured I got beat up on pretty good the last time I posted here but I am always willing to give my honest opinions. This article (while extremely long, perhaps deck lists could have been excluded) would be great to give to new players (even some of us old timers). It thoroughly explains the advantages of Standard Formatting. I have not a been a big fan of standard but am looking to build a deck following these rules. Good Job on this article.
I tend to use Gandalf alot. There isn't any other character in the game as useful or powerful. I also focus on decks that work together free people and minion.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:51 pm
Thanks, BoW, and everyone else who responded to this article! I look forward to more articles from all of you (I can’t get better without competition!) in the near future!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:59 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
Thanks everyone, and I have no problem with you hijacking my thread (if its only a little bit). I will spend the store credit wisely (getting my nazzies tournament ready (whenver I find a tournament...))... Don’t stop writing LotR articles Felipe! It think they are good.

I didn’t get as much of a horde of gp as you did, and I spend a good bit of it on eavesdropping, but sold it (the mod’s forum is no great shakes) and I’m waiting until my NEXT article is up, and hopefully getting enough to change my title.

yeah my bro got eavesdropping I expected a lot more then what there was.
flight dissapointed me to.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest