LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:29 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
mods feel free to delete this post when you lock the thread(but only if I55 has seen it and responded it to it in the OCC).
Yeah I am in I posted on the shadow of mirkwood thread. I Don’t think I will have a connection to morgok (never mind i just thought of one) but later maybe I can reveal something...
anyway yeah I am in. I will probably follow you untill we reach mirkwood and do whatever we are planning to do.

PS this RPG was fun.
thanks to I55 for starting this...
to GT for letting me kill him...
to Cobra for having this sweet site.

Bye.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:47 pm
*Must make a last post!!!*

Lyon lay in a healer’s tent, rubbing his sore side. The healing herbs of the elves had done his wound much good, but it would still take a little time to heal.

Hopefully, it will heal before we reach Mirkwood. I will need all the strength I can get. Assassins, wicked magicians... and I fear there is much worse...

Despite this rather gloomy outlook, Lyon felt strangely happy at the prospect of returning home. He had very rarely visited the grand halls of Mirkwood, and he greatly wished to see them again.

He leaned his head back, and yet again thought of his brother. Slowly, he reached for his power to sense the future. He could tell easily that a dark power grew in the land of Rhun, home of the Easterlings. It was overflowing its borders, spreading into the forests of Mirkwood and darkening it day after day. Lyon could sense danger, adventure, trials and triumphs, but above all else he saw blood. With a sigh, he let his visions fade. They were not telling him more than he already knew.

He stood up, and slinging a traveling cloak around his shoulders, he headed out of the tent. The dwarves were feasting and drinking merrily at the defeat of the Goblin hordes, and though Lyon’s heart ached to be a part of it, he knew he had to leave. He needed to reach Mirkwood first, for some reason. He knew that no matter how many friends he now had by his side, only he would fight his brother. He would have it no other way. He hastily took a sachel and filled it with bread and fruit. He took a wineskin also, and making sure his swords were at his side, walked towards the shadows. Almost as an afterthought, he stole some poor elf’s bow and arrows. He figured he’d need them.

He threw his head back, and allowed himself a small smile. For good or evil, his part in this story would soon be over. That simple fact comforted him. No uncertain visions, no mysterious powers. Just the simple thought that he was about to enter into a life-or-death strugge seemed to soothe him. A simple fight. That was what he liked. And so, newfound quiver at his side, hands on the edge of his inherited swords, he walked into the shadows of Moria.

Thanks, I55, for making such a great RPG. You know me, I just had to add my last bit. I’ll lock it now. See ya all in Mirkwood!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing