LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:16 pm
I think they should have either made Demoralized r-listed, or x-listed Rapid Reload. They didn’t have to go all out and x-list Demoralized. Confused
Bilbo, Retired Adventurer
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Well anyway, that combo was managable with some condition discarding.
They just shouldn’t have printed Mountain Troll and RR should’ve been restricted to Men culture somehow and everything would’ve been fine.
michael knight
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:40 pm
Joined: 13 Mar 2006 Posts: 105 Location: Above the Law, Ohio
It does day spot an Evil Man minion and remove 3. Maybe it should say spot 2 evil men archers, or "while you can only spot evil men minions, remove 3 to exert an unbound". Isn’t this problem why they have playtesters? You can’t tell me that this went through all thier playtesters and nobody saw it. I bet that if you go back and look at the messageboards that somebody there figured it out the day that rapid reload and mountain troll’s texts were spoiled. This is one of the resons I don’t play standard, because when something gets too strong it gets banned. What ever happened to just figuring out a way to beat the combo? In Open, you will get your butt kicked until YOU start doing the kicking, plain and simple. Nothing against those people who do play standard, at least you are playing a format that Decipher supports. Just not my style.
One Man Can Make A Difference

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions