LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Which is your favorite?

Fellowship of the Ring  
37%
  [ 11 ]  37%

The Two Towers  
17%
  [ 5 ]  17%

The Return of the king  
44%
  [ 13 ]  44%

Total Votes : 29
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:29 pm
I voted for RotK... I just love that movie!

But I do have to admit, FotR had a sort of... original feel to it. I don’t know how to describe it, it felt more real, more original than RotK... maybe the battle scenes weren’t as spectacular, but that gave it a different, but still good, feel.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
ingold55
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:14 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
exactly how i feel EL! it was the original! Very Happy
corvus
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:41 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
It’s pretty simple:
FOTR is D&D in all its greatness... a party doing all it can within its mission.
TROTK is a war movie in all its greatness.... kill, slay, gain xp.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Glamdring
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Yeah, I like the killing/slaying part in Return of the King. The CGI’s are cool too.
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:15 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
IDK why but probably my favorite part in some ways if after the ring is destroyed when frodo wakes up to the fan credits I wuv the music there.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:46 pm
I like The Return of the KIng it’s awsome
Hazael
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:37 pm
SOUTHRONS! rotk

but don’t you know that the director has been asked to make 2 more movies? About how bilbo gets the ring ’n stuff.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
macheteman
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:07 pm
hmm... very tough, but i think FOTR, with ROTK a close 2nd.

it was different than the others. it was happier, yet darker. instead of battles of brute force, there were villans of a different kind. the Nazgul, the watcher in the water, the balrog, Lurtz (one of the best bad-guy characters of the movies in my opinion), and we must not forget the ominous sackville-bagginses. everything was new in the first one, and ROTK had more things messed up.

they’re all good.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:38 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Hazael wrote:

but don’t you know that the director has been asked to make 2 more movies? About how bilbo gets the ring ’n stuff.

2? how would that work? would they both deal with 1 half of the hobbit?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
donimator
Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:11 am
I had to go alone (so far) and say Two Towers is my favourite. While the story of FotR is essentially linear, I think TT did a great job of telling three tales, introducing scads of new characters (Gollum, Treebeard, Eomer, Theoden, Eowyn) and throwing in an awesome battle (Helm’s Deep) that I think was the most cinematic sequence in the trilogies. PJ took the hardest bit of film-making (starting in the middle, ending in the middle) and hit it out of the park. The other two are great, but Two Towers is the best part for me.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying, "Man, we screwed up!"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion