LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
shieldelf
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:16 pm
If i wanted a elf archer deck what cards should i put into it?
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:03 pm
elvenbows, take up a bow, elven marksmanship, double shot, aigalos and gil-galad elven high king. arwen queen of elves and men and of course legolas of the woodland emmissary .

check out my archery thunder deck in the deck clinic
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:36 pm
And to add to that, Legolas, Woodland Emissary, Legolas’ Bow, and Dinendal, Mirkwood Archer.

You could also run elf telepathy with Elrond, Witness to History and Naith Longbow. In that case, use Legolas, Of the Grey Company and Rumil, Brother of Haldir.

Another interesting tactic is Orophin, Brother of Haldir with Uruviel, Woodland Maid.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
shieldelf
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:20 pm
hmm, i am likeing these ideas thanks

could i subsitute Legolas’ Bow for Bow of the Galadhrim, i already have that card
Last edited by shieldelf on Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in totalElfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:24 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Yeah, it’s not as good as Bow of the Galadhrim, but it works. You’ll just have to adjust the deck to include plenty of events and conditions. Nocked is a great combo with Legolas’ Bow. So is Seclusion.

And if you can get your hands on a copy of Legolas, Greenleaf, he can be deadly in archery.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
shieldelf
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:28 pm
Well i have Legolas Greenleaf so i guess ill use that

thehobbit13 where is the deck you were talkin about?
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
Eoweenie
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:39 pm
To add to what other people have suggested:
Using Galadriel, Bearer of Wisdom as the RB with The Splendor of their Banners and a +2 Vitality ring can be deadly.
Aragorn with either version of his bow can be a great addition. Especially with Ranger’s Sword, Knife of the Galadhrim and The Last Alliance of Elves and Men, he can reach great strength and deal with arrow blocking foes.
Power According to His Stature is a must.
Double Shot and Many Miles are great archery total adders.

Don’t forget about the skirmish phase! Arwen, Queen of Men and Elves with Gwemigil and Asfaloth is an amazing figher. If you can’t deal with a Lurtz, Servant of Isengard and Broad-Bladed Sword, you’ll have a headache against many decks.
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:58 pm
Oh, you need four copies of feathered. I have used this card to make shelob negative strength (well...actually strength 0, sine it can’t go negative.) Then with Elrond, Witness to History, Ninja Gollum, buh-bye.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
shieldelf
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:01 pm
hehe i have very card in Archery Thunder thing (plus a few otehr suggestions i think) and im gunna spend $70 on card, my parents are gunna kill me Neutral my exact total is $71.75 i am so dead Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
macheteman
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:03 pm
legolas, greenleaf is a beast. i play him all the time. play the tale of gil-galad and aiglos on him, and he is great. also if you can splash an aragorn with aragorn’s bow, the saga of elendil ranger’s cloak, the new sword that was broken ect...ect...
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion