LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:22 pm
Right, right. Rimefeather Owl. Here we go...

4 Boreal Druid
4 Boreal Centaur
4 Coldsteel Heart
4 Ohran Viper
4 Phyrexian Ironfoot
4 Rimefeather Owl
4 Remand
4 Harmonize
4 Call of the Herd
2 Compulsive Research

4 Scrying Sheets
9 Snow-Covered Island
9 Snow-covered Plains

Basic premis is G/U acceleration into card advantage with harmonize, compulsive research, and the reusable scrying sheets. Over 3/4 of this deck is snow permanents, making rimefeather get huge in a hurry!

Note also that call of the herd can be flashed back when scrying sheets discards it, or compulsive research does.

Between ironfoot, viper, and centaur, you should be able to stop agro for long enough to drop a huge owl. Then, you can just stall and outdraw them until you can swing for lethal! Unless it’s panda concoction, there should be burn as the main/only source of removal- and there’s no burn I’ve seen that will be able to deal with a 7/7+ owl.
bandfreak9
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Thanx for posting I enjoy reading it
You know what you should make this a weekly thing and take one card a week and make a deck with it
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:17 pm
I’m actually extremely busy for a bit here... I’ve got play rehearsals every day through February except one or two days off, and I’m recovering from a minor concussion today :\
bandfreak9
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:42 pm
Don’t worry ab out it I would be in pit orchestra for the spring musical but there’s no horn part for the stupid Music Man
who is stupid enough to not put in a horn part for a musical about a music teacher
sorry I was about to start a long rant
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:57 pm
Whoa.... you guys are doing Music Man? So are we. I’m one of the dude in barbershop quartet.

I’m usually in everything band (3 yrs of pit orch!) but this year they needed another baritone (vocal baritone) and we finally got enough good trombone players Razz

I play euph/trombone/fr. horn/trumpet/tuba in that order. what about you?
bandfreak9
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:02 pm
Let me see I play trumpet French horn guitar, I’m sure I could learn baritone not sure about trombone or tuba though
Let me see I also tried out for chorus this past year woohoo I’m in next year Very Happy

Hooray For bandGeeks

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion