LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:29 pm
Sad News.

Why?

Cobra, if you ever do that here. I will, WILL find you and reveal to you who your REAL father is. Evil or Very Mad
Cobra
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:00 pm
That seems like a strange move -- the rearrangement might make sense since there’s not a whole lot of activity of many of those forums, but banning dream card discussions (especially when they are drawing a crowd) is silly.

Hopefully they’re not cracking down on dream cards in general... But I haven’t heard anything about that, so until Decipher tells me otherwise I have no plans to shut down DC discussions here.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:38 pm
Dangit! I got April Fooled. The whole thing was a work by one of the guys over at fanHQ.

I feel stupid.
Cobra
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:30 pm
Yeah, I did too. Laughing

I caught another April Fool’s joke on March 31, but missed the one that was actually in April, heh.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
ingold55
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:52 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
ok, i am curious. what happened? and what is this thing about no dream cards? my computer wasn’t able to download it.

or did you say it was an april fool’s joke?
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:11 pm
ingold55 wrote:
ok, i am curious. what happened? and what is this thing about no dream cards? my computer wasn’t able to download it.

or did you say it was an april fool’s joke?

A guy posted that Decipher was going to downsize the Messageboards and shutdown all DC contests. Realize, that even though there is only 1 DC contest here, there are like 40 over there, and every other thread is some contest of some sort. It made some of us mad. Evil or Very Mad
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:14 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
theOmnipotentOne wrote:
Dangit! I got April Fooled. The whole thing was a work by one of the guys over at fanHQ.

I feel stupid.

I thought It was an april fool but my brother persuaded me not to post it.
ingold55
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:56 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
ok, that is kind of scary! i am glad they didn’t cancle them. Smile
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards