LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
Will Two-Headed Giant be a good format for the Pro Tour?

Yes, it gives casual players a shot.  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Yes, it's really fun, and it's always good to try something new.  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

No, I'm not too keen on all that "team-up" thing.  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

No, it's a really weak format, and games tend to go too long, hence making it boring.  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 0
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:03 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Ok, I’ve decided to get serious with Magic (I think I’ve enough skill to at least take a shot, now), so I decided to take place in a PTQ for Pro Tour San Diego (maybe 2, if I can find a partner in time for the closest one).
For those of you unfamiliar with it, the format will be Two-Headed Giant Sealed (and then a top 4 cut for Two-Headed Giant Draft), and the new "30 life points" rule WILL be active.
So, who’s going? What are your thoughts on the format? I know it’s Sealed, but since it’ll be ONE deck and 4 boosters, I’ll be able to pretty much use everything I’ve got, so, which combinations do you think are the best? Which cards could KILL in this format? Any help is appreciated, as this will be my first big tournament, aside from Regionals last year (and then again, I’d gotten back to the game 1 week earlier, so I didn’t even have a half-decent deck to play).
I, for one, am REALLY excited with the (long shot) possibility of getting Damnation and Teneb, the Harvester!
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion