LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
physcosick
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:42 pm
So I guess I just came in here to brag or something Rolling Eyes ...

My binder has gotten so much better featuring new things like extended art Groundbreakers! As well as a bunch of other rares but the best ones are Flagstones and Psionic Blast.

My trade binder really needed the help because it’s pretty rough right now. If I can find some kid who likes dragons, I will be set! My no trade binder is amazing, though! Fetches, 40 pains, 30-some shocklands, cunning wishes, chalice of the voids, troll ascetics, Meddling mages, vindicates... ok those last 2 aren’t mine... a couple friend let us borrow them for ptqs but we havent seen them yet...

I just place an order here for $124 and it’s going to be awesome to get it in the mail and crack it. 4 damnation, 3 groundbreaker, 2 timbermare, just to name a few.

Timbermares appear to be going pretty hot at my store right now. There are a few people who want them.

So do you guys have any awesome stories about your binders? Perhaps there is some trade stories... what kind of awesome stuff is in your binder? What about no trade binder?

I think this should turn into a thread discussing trades, collections, etc. New good deals, new rip offs, etc.
The First
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Joined: 07 Oct 2005 Posts: 195 Location: Anderlecht, Belgium
I don’t know what you get for that $124 but I bought 2 boxes of PC for 200 Euros (*1,2 ??), so around $220 or something like that and I got 80+ rares. For instance 4x Damnation (1 foil!!), 2x Extirpate, 2x Groundbreaker, 1x Akroma etc.

How much does a box cost where you live? I do think that you would have done a better deal by buying 2 boxes (or 1,5 boxes to get those rares instead of buying them). This way, you are sure to get the card you need though.
Great minds bleed alike.
Do not copy media. Support creativity.
physcosick
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:53 pm
I don’t buy packs, I buy the cards so I get what I want. I also use trading methods to move different things to trade a lot to get what I need.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion