LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Hazael
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:11 pm
1. say we’re playing a 1v1v1. during the shadow side the first shadow player passes on using any twilight. then, the second shadow player can only use half of the twilight. if the first shadow player changes his mind and wants to use this extra twilight after all, can he? or is it too late?

2. Can a shadow player reserve twilight for events that cost more than 0 twilight? If your strategy includes using costly events during the skirmish or manuever phase, it really sux when the other shadow players use up the twilight in a 1v1v1.

3. Do shadow conditions still continue to take effect when the shadow player’s freepeoples die? or are they discarded?
lets say like a "blade tip" or "black breathe" ...and... conditions like "no refuge" or "field of the fallen"
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:19 pm
1: It is too late.

2: Nope. You just have to convince the other Shadow Player to keep some twiligtht for you.

3: When you die, all your cards are gone, so the answer is no.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
syndrome
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:18 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
2: Nope. You just have to convince the other Shadow Player to keep some twiligtht for you.
I was under the impression that table-talk was against the rules. Am I mistaken?
http://myspace/delicatesituation
ingold55
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:53 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
you are allowed to make alliances though, and how else would you do that if you can’t talk?

if all else fells, you can write them out on a piece of paper and give them to the other shadow player. Wink Razz that way you won’t say a word. Smile
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:43 pm
Phazanzar wrote:
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
I was under the impression that table-talk was against the rules. Am I mistaken?

The Two Towers DR wrote:
Shadow Players may convers and plan among themselves. They may name cards intheir hands, but they may not actually show each other those cards. They may make agreements, but those agreements are not binding.

There
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:03 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
that makes sense
syndrome
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:21 pm
Who’s the culprit who tells everyone it’s bad at tuesdays tOO?
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:13 pm
Phazanzar wrote:
Who’s the culprit who tells everyone it’s bad at tuesdays tOO?

Well, the almighty lord of LOTR, the one who taught my masters how to play, always told us never to use table talk. So I always thought that was a rule. Until I looked at the rulebook when I looked at this post. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions