LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:16 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
What TIME do you want the card? Rolling Eyes

*mumble*stupid Galadriel*mumble*
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:
What TIME do you want the card? Rolling Eyes

*mumble*stupid Galadriel*mumble*

considering he just listed a date, how about by 11:59 PM tonight maybe? Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:25 pm
Time limits make Dáin jittery. Wink
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:03 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Tick, tock, tick, tock... Razz
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I got mine in, you nutjobs. Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:24 pm
I have everyone’s DCs! They all got in before the deadline, DI almost didn’t make it, and we don’t have any problems.

To vote, for each matchup (except your own), post your favorite DC. The Winners of each matchup will

make it to round 3!!

Matchup 1

Anonymous Prodigy
2 • Galadriel, The Wise Elven
Follower
Strength +1
Resistance +1
Aid – Add a burden.
Each time you transfer this follower to a companion, except an Elven companion, exert bearer.
Bearer gains muster.
Response: If bearer wins a skirmish, exert bearer to heal an Elven companion bearing an artifact.
”’You are wise and fearless and fair, Lady Galadriel....’”

macheteman

3 •Galadriel, The Wise Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 3
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 7
If Galadriel is in your starting fellowship, she is twilight cost -3.
Fellowship: Exert Galadriel to play an elf, that elf is twilight cost -1 for each forest site on the adventure path.
Fellowship: Exert Galadriel and a Wizard to reveal an opponent’s hand.

Matchup 2

Elf lvr

3*Galadriel, The Wise Elven
Companion * Elf
Resistance: 8
While in your starting fellowship, Galadriel is twilight cost -3.
Response: If you play an Elven skirmish event, exert Galadriel to remove a burden.
"I pass the test," she said. "I will diminish, and go into the West
and remain Galadriel"

Anxious Chieftain

Companion • Elf
Each Gandalf Wizard and Elf is twilight cost -1.
Fellowship or Regroup: Exert Galadriel to play a follower from your discard pile.

Matchup 3

menace64

Companion • Elf
Strength-3
Vitality-3
Resistance-7
Galadriel’s twilight cost is -1 for each Shadow condition that has a culture token on it.
Each time an opponent adds or removes a Shadow culture token, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck or discard the top card of your draw deck.
"’I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned wilith.’"

Mouth of Saruman

0Galadriel, The Wise Elven
Companion • Elf
Muster. To play, spot 3 Elves.
Fellowship: If the fellowship is at a forest site, exert Galadriel to reveal the top 3 cards of any player’s draw deck. You may rearrange those cards in any order.
"’I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired this.’"

Matchup 4

CarpeGuitarrem

2•Galadriel, The Wise Elven
Follower
Vitality: +1
Aid-3 When you transfer Galadriel to a companion, except an Elf or Wizard, exert that companion.
Each time Galadriel is returned to your support area, you may exert a Wizard to reveal the top card of your draw deck. If it is a spell or an Elven card, remove a burden.
Regroup: If the fellowship is at a forest, return Galadriel to your hand to make the first Shadow player discard a minion for every two threats you can spot.
R

DainIronfoot

3Galadriel, The Wise Elven
Follower
Vitality +1
Resistance +2
Aid2.
Each time you transfer this to a companion, except an Elf or Wizard, exert bearer. Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may draw a card.
“‘And maybe there is woe enough yet to come, though still hope may seem bright.’”

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:05 pm
1. AC
2. MoS
3. Dain
Last edited by macheteman on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in totalCheck out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:20 pm
AC
MoS
CG
I had to put something here.
Mouth of Saruman
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:46 pm
1. Anonymous Prodigy: macheteman’s card could lead to some very powerful combinations and seems a little too famaliar to Galadrial, Lady of Light.

2. AnxiousChieftain: This match-up was close. Elf lvr, you had an outstanding card, but I don’t think it fits Galadrial. Another other Elf (except maybe Celeborn) and it would be perfect.

3. DáinIronfoot: Another close match-up. I felt that CarpeGuitarrem’s was too wordy, even though it was very cool.

Good luck to everyone! Smile
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:03 pm
mm
MoS
CG
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards