LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
legoles3333
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:47 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
1 Cruel Cross Examination
event - Cross Ex
thouroughly question the other debater untill he either 1. looks at you, in which case walk behind him. or 2. untill he starts crying in which case you say i have no more questions and walk back to your table
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
NBarden
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:58 am
Interesting...

0 Forgot to Flow [Debate]
Event • CX Practice
Ask your opponent to repeat his speech.
What? Me? I forgot to flow...

Remember that one, Ransom?

A guy in our club forgot to flow in a practice round once.
Last edited by NBarden on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:37 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
2 Cross-Ex Escalation [Debate]
Event - Cross-Ex
To play, add five threats.
Double the strength of both debaters in this cross ex, and add their resistance. If your opponent loses this cross ex, your opponent may not play anymore cross ex events during cross-exes involving their debater. If your debater loses this cross ex, place X wounds on your debaters, where X is the number of threats you can spot.
"’Answer the @#$% question!!!’"

There’s a long story behind this one, involving a newbie getting a bit too cocky during a CX. Odd thing was, he managed to pull it off, effectively "winning" the CX versus one of the best debaters in the tournament.
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:09 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
0 Flow Chart
possession
Each Time a new argument is brought up, you may wound an opponent
"flowing has great uses"

[1]Copy of the 1AC
all opponents cases are strength -2
a copy of the opponents 1AC is very useful by helping expliot flaws in their design
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
NBarden
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:52 pm
4 •Incompetent Judge [Debate]
Idiot • Judge
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
While the fellowship is at any site 6 or greater, this judge gains asleep.(This companion may not be assigned to a skirmish).
Assignment: Exert a debater to make this companion lose asleep until the regroup phase.
Last edited by NBarden on Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:15 am; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:51 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
NBarden wrote:
4 •Incompetent Judge [Debate]
Companion • Judge
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
While the fellowship is at any site 6 or greater, this judge gains asleep.(This companion may not be assigned to a skirmish).
Assignment: Exert a debater to make this companion lose asleep until the regroup phase.

Hmm...I dunno. Is there anything besides "Companion" you can make the judge?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
NBarden
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:15 am
Sure. Not the nicest name for a judge, but for ours, the one that fell asleep...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
AgentDrake
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:56 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
That has happened to us before.
The worst part was, the judge was awake during all of the other team’s speeches, and asleep during most of ours. Rolling Eyes
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards