LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Pipsqueak
Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:18 pm
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
That’s just because your name is alphabetically last of those who have 0b and 0u. I do it by score, then alphabetically.
Long live the southern bros. Homage
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:00 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Is there any chance i could get a prize such as Narsil or Aiglos?(I doubt it but I have an artifact collection and I am up to 31 but need more)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pipsqueak
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:36 am
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
Well, i wouldn’t rule it out, but you would have to have won in a bigger contest. For instance: if i get 20 people for the next contest, and you win the whole thing, then i would probably let you choose a good FOIL.
But while we’re still small, probably not.
Long live the southern bros. Homage
ingold55
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:20 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
congrats’ AC! Smile
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:47 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Pipsqueak wrote:
Well, i wouldn’t rule it out, but you would have to have won in a bigger contest. For instance: if i get 20 people for the next contest, and you win the whole thing, then i would probably let you choose a good FOIL.
But while we’re still small, probably not.

what about a great day great hour or alcarin or sixth level? Please?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards