LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:22 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
theOmnipotentOne wrote:

6. The Demoralized/Rapid Reload combo is just sickening to look at. Of course it was destiny to have either one x-listed, but I personally thought it should have been Rapid Reload or just a Demoralized R-list.

why was that so good can somebody tell me?

theOmnipotentOne wrote:
7. The Raider culture had only 1 good sub-group. And Hazael, I know this will break your heart, but this is a rather unbiased claim, and the group is Corsair. You read any good Corsair deck and tell me with a strait face that you honestly believe that they are not broken in anyway, and I will give you a dollar. Because Corsairs are IMMENSLY POWERFUL! They make IB decks cry.

corsairs are good but what about southron archers or beasterlings as cobra put it?

theOmnipotentOne wrote:
aaahh you guys annoy me!

weeelllll you annoy me to tOO so there
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:12 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
theOmnipotentOne wrote:

6. The Demoralized/Rapid Reload combo is just sickening to look at. Of course it was destiny to have either one x-listed, but I personally thought it should have been Rapid Reload or just a Demoralized R-list.

why was that so good can somebody tell me?

In a Men archery deck, all you have to do is play a couple of orcs (probably the Orkish Smith) and a couple Demoralized and you have a way to exhaust all of their companions in one turn with Rapid Reload and one cheap Men minion. Then if you get an additional two to three archery, all their companions start dying and within two turns of getting the combo set up, the ring bearer is either killed with archery, corrupted, or swarmed because all the supporting companions are dead. There is pretty much nothing you can do against it other than finding a way to get rid of Demoralized.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions