LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Lurtz's Bow?

5 (Best)  
57%
  [ 8 ]  57%

28%
  [ 4 ]  28%

14%
  [ 2 ]  14%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 14
raptor22
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:15 pm
I like. It’s incredably cheep (1) compared to Lurtz’s Sword, Mighty Longsword (3) and it fits with the "Uruk-hai bows add vitality" theme of Isengard siege bow and the "possessions that let you draw cards" theme of Weapon of opportunity.

And the second ability is great, even without Final Triumph.

On a side note: Both this and Final Triumph say "Uruk-Hai" not "Uruk-hai minion" so the Fellowship Lurtz can use them too.
Cobra
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:15 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
wait I don’t get your second paragraph i think you mean you like support area possessions, but it might be you don’t with that last sentence...

Sorry, as you typed that I was editing my post to avoid being ambiguous. Yes, I love support-area possessions! Cool
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:17 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I have had that happen before...thanks now I understand
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:34 pm
Cheap and useful, i dont use uruks but think tis cool probably a 4 for the exertion game text.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Wowee! Combo this with Spear of the White Hand and Final Triumph...KILLER!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:51 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Wowee! Combo this with Spear of the White Hand and Final Triumph...KILLER!

You could already do this with isengard siege bow. But this one can be played on old uruk hai and still use Final triumph...
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:13 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I love it when you can play eon culture’s stuff on another culture...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Dravius
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:15 pm
Hum, how intersting would it be to splash Lurtz in a ninja gollum deck to exert some minions with the bow, then wound with Not This Time and Promise Keeping...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit