LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Squint-eyed Southerner?

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

10%
  [ 1 ]  10%

70%
  [ 7 ]  70%

10%
  [ 1 ]  10%

1 (Worst)  
10%
  [ 1 ]  10%

Total Votes : 10
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:08 pm

What can I say? This whole strategy still doesn’t seem so great, and this guy is nothing new. He’s better than Harry Goatleaf, but this deck seriously needs something to pull it all together.

The only good thing I can think of for these minions is a quick kill against an Ithilien Blade deck, since they won’t be roaming and can use their high strength to kill off a deck that isn’t set up yet.

MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:18 pm
I agree with AC. This strategy needs a couple of cards to tie everything together. Until then, a 3.
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:47 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Thirded. Ironically enough, that means a 3.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:48 pm
I withhold voting. We were saying the same about Rohan until Eowyn, Northwoman was spoiled. I’ll see if there’s something to pull it together.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:59 am
Already voted when i saw NB’s post. I agree these might get better if an awesome card that helps the strategy gets revealed. But voted 2 anyway as just cant see em being used. Unless you run the deck as a theme, these are rubbish for splashing or just adding to a Men deck. If you do make this deck and you fail to kill by site 3 youre screwed. Pants IMHO.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:06 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah I agree with NB (which I kept saying something like that with the man possession strategy)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:10 pm
Even if they make a few cards to tie this all together, I’d never use a strategy like this. Maybe they are stong early game, but if the freeps survives, it just gets weaker and weaker. Huh. I’m not impressed.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit