LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
30%
  [ 4 ]  30%

61%
  [ 8 ]  61%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:01 am
Pippin, WoBaS should be in the top 15, and I think Thorongil and Lady of Ithilien should trade places. Nice article! Gandalf, Returned should probably be lower since he only helps token decks.

All in all, nice article! A 4 and an extra GP from me. Smile
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lem0nhead wrote:

When T&D comes out the new faramir has to go on the list.

Other than that good stuff.

IF T&D comes out Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:50 pm
Thanks, guys for the reviews. I don’t think I’ll quite cut it for first place, obviously (yerkamig).

Maybe If I have enough Luck i’ll make it to second.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
yerkamig
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:19 am
Hey thanks for the mention!

I like your article for the same reason I like Corvus’. It has something for everyone, but they can stop along the way and read about other stuff that they might not read otherwise (Gildor Inglorion-wow!).

Didn’t someone do a minion splash article last month? (Whoops, I see.) That’s the only thing missing. But it’s not a requirement (or plagiarism). Cheers
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:46 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Pippin, WoBaS should be in the top 15, and I think Thorongil and Lady of Ithilien should trade places. Nice article! Gandalf, Returned should probably be lower since he only helps token decks.

All in all, nice article! A 4 and an extra GP from me. Smile

Pippin, WoBaS? I originally did have him in the top 15. But I moved him down, because he requires minions to be roaming. But I see that he’d be a good fodder character as someone else did mention.

I’ll look into the new Faramir. Very Happy
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Captain of Men
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:51 pm
what about legolas, fearless marksman? great cycling (his ablilty) + archery = 2 wounds. + with all the "each time u lose initiative" cards, another ablilty is triggered. Cool cool article
dunhawk
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:36 pm
For Dwarves other great splash companions are Brand King of Dale
Aragorn Defender of Free Peoples.
Also G for Grand is a great splash card which can help all companions. Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:10 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
if they only work with one culture they are not a splash Wink and G for grand is a condition not a companion and you need gandi...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
masswelter13
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:22 pm
Alright! bringin’ back the old days! 4 from me!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest