LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

57%
  [ 4 ]  57%

42%
  [ 3 ]  42%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 7
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:07 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
another double-post Shame on you
i think it is at the end of the turn if I remember correctly, + add you can transfer them at the start of the next maneuver phase to another companion.(at least I think that was what was decided on the followers GQ’s thread)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:13 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
there are a couple good threads on followers here and here
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Quick note: Deagol and Daddy aren’t really splashable, since Deagol has a spotting requirement and Daddy uses a Pippin Engine and so is actually part of a package.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Glamdring
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:58 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Quick note: Deagol and Daddy aren’t really splashable, since Deagol has a spotting requirement and Daddy uses a Pippin Engine and so is actually part of a package.

- AC

Yeah, but Deagol does work well with the Gondor culture.
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:42 pm
Glamdring wrote:
daddy Twofoot, next-door neighbor (Very splashable in Solo builds, and taking back a Shire event is an action to consider)

Glamdring wrote:
Rohan worker (splashable if you deck needs some Site Liberation, works generally well with Rangers and Knights which soak up the exertions)

Those really aren’t splashable. A card that is splashable can be used in any deck, like Black Rider, Aragorn, Thorongil, Mumak Commander, Giant among the Swertings, etc.

Glamdring wrote:
Deagol, fateful finder (Just for a burden, you can transfer him over, and then discard him to play your important possessions back. In addition to, he is very splashable because you do not have to spot anything to play him.)

You have to spot Smeagol to play him.

Good article, though. A 3 from me. Thumbs Up
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:22 am
Not bad GD, i would have mentioned the effects of Isengard Ruined in the article as well, especialy the abuse you can do using Saruman SoS.

Covered them all pretty well though. Thumbs Up
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Glamdring
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:14 pm
What could I do to make it better? Is my writing bad?
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
AdultLink
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:23 pm
Well done Glamdring, a very practical and good article. The one mistake I would fix (and I won’t count off on my scorecard for this, since I assume you will fix it) is that you say that Deagol has no spotting requirements... he has to spot SMEAGOL! All in all, a good article. 4.
Haves/Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest