LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:32 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
if its only use (mostly) is for a broken combo...its a bad rare Wink and that combo needs a TON of cards to be broken too... but still
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Dravius
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:40 pm
Change of plans doesn’t make your opponent discard though, he shuffles his hand in his draw deck, so basicaly, the combo does not work.
NBarden
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:38 pm
Aforementioned loop to draw your deck.

Discard his hand.

Make him draw 8 cards

Preparations.

Rest by Blind Night.

Discard his hand.

Make him draw 8 cards.

Etc. Etc.

Result: Deck gone. I can’t remember the card that does that right now, but I remember there is one that does it.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:07 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AC wrote a thread about it, can’t find it right now, or the thread where it was referenced (stupid RoS threads, cobra please delete the T&D threads when it comes out)
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:44 am
In a one on one game, Destroyed Homestead becomes unreliable and useless.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:45 am
I think even in a 9 player game it would be relatively unreliable and useless Laughing
"DáinIronfoot"
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:47 am
Yeah pretty much Laughing , though it is one way to stop Mount Doom. (Maybe even the only way)
gil-estel
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:30 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Has anyone ever read No Mere Ranger? Exert Aragorn to make a companion strength +2? Mostly I like to see the potential of a card, but I can’t think of anything. Verily I come is a cool card in for example the fellowship block, where everyone seems to play Elrond/Ottar to draw multiple cards. If you’re playing a Nazgul corruption deck with skulkers to get Nazzie-cards back, maybe it’s a useful card...
spartiatis
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:04 am
Sorry guys, but the competition ends here.
The worst rare ever is: Speak No More To Me.
Considering the time that was released, it gets even worse...
corvus
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:38 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
spartiatis wrote:
Sorry guys, but the competition ends here.
The worst rare ever is: Speak No More To Me.
Considering the time that was released, it gets even worse...

You are wrong IMO sp. SNMTM cloags the hand and renders 1 or 2 conditiond useless for a whole round. Plus you might WANT to exert your minion. Men of Harad is absolutely useless.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion