LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:21 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I have a question about a dunland card my brother had which says: remove 3 to add a dunland token here remove a token from this card to make a companion skirmishing your dUnland minion lose all strength bonuses from possesions.

my question is would duirn lose both the bonus from bearing possesions that his ability gives and the possesions bonus or Just the possesions bonus?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Hazael
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:46 am
Pretty sure it’s just the possesion bonuses. I used to have that card.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:53 am
It is just the strenght that is on the posession. So he would still get the +1 for each posession and artifact that he bears from his game text, but not any strength that comes from the Posessions themselves. It is a matter of source of the bonus. So Merry, From O’er the Brandywine would still receive his +2 for bearing a hobbit sword, but wouldn’t gain the strength printed on the hobbit sword. He would be a 5 instead of 7 strength.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:56 am
Conor,

I don’t know how your script that does the card linking is done after we post, but it would probably be good to have it start from Fellowship rather than the most recent set. The Hobbit sword is coming up with the one from Hunters and the image is, shall we say, amusing.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions