LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
62%
  [ 10 ]  62%

37%
  [ 6 ]  37%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 16
corvus
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:35 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
I thank thee! Very Happy GP!
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Cobra
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:18 am
Congratulations to corvus, who takes 1st place and $50 store credit in the April 2007 LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest. Cheers
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
fishfleas
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:37 am
Hmmm.... NBarden where did you come up with the Evil Men Loop idea? The reason I asked, was I was the first one come up with the deck that I know of. I came up with it the idea shortly after the release. I was the first one posting about this on the D boards... that is why I was curious... Everyone keeps refering to you as the designer of the infinite loop... Not trying to be cocky, just like to have credit where credit is due. Smile

Also, your deck has alot of extra crud on that design... things that don’t matter really for the swarm. The deck functions better with 1 countless companies if any and 1 last days... if any... most of hte time the conditions don’t last... Namarie among other things..

Focus on the Possessions. Use 4 of each of the support possessions. YOU NEED THEM.... if they don’t run possessions to counter you, then spotting your own 8-10 possessions is more useful than countless or last days...

Other than that the Loop looks like a decent build of it...
corvus
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
ceremoial armor is quite expensive, and i would like to include some relatively cheap but TOUGH strategies to make the difference here as well. Otherwise, i would have added it x4. Wink
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
fishfleas wrote:
Hmmm.... NBarden where did you come up with the Evil Men Loop idea? The reason I asked, was I was the first one come up with the deck that I know of. I came up with it the idea shortly after the release. I was the first one posting about this on the D boards... that is why I was curious... Everyone keeps refering to you as the designer of the infinite loop... Not trying to be cocky, just like to have credit where credit is due. Smile

Also, your deck has alot of extra crud on that design... things that don’t matter really for the swarm. The deck functions better with 1 countless companies if any and 1 last days... if any... most of hte time the conditions don’t last... Namarie among other things..

Focus on the Possessions. Use 4 of each of the support possessions. YOU NEED THEM.... if they don’t run possessions to counter you, then spotting your own 8-10 possessions is more useful than countless or last days...

he designed the cheap loop I think. I am not quite sure though. nice to see another D person.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
SOP is right, nobody is giving credit to Nbarden for designing the Evil man loop he did however make a cheap version of it.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest