LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
yerkamig
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:44 am
Can I play serving the precious just to turn around and play the same Smeagol I just discarded? In effect, pay three and add a burden to heal smeagol completely?
Hedgehog81
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:00 am
The target of the card must be spottable,u must have ANOTHER Smeagol in discards pile in order to use this event as u want to,and u have to play the Smeagol from discards pile,not the one u discarded
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:18 am
Hedgehog81 wrote:
The target of the card must be spottable,u must have ANOTHER Smeagol in discards pile in order to use this event as u want to,and u have to play the Smeagol from discards pile,not the one u discarded

H81 is right, technically smeagol isnt in your discard pile when you discard him to play a companion. The companion must be in the discard pile first. Why would you want to do this anyway yerka? Your gameplay questions always lead me to wonder what ingenious or amusing deck your planning on....
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
yerkamig
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 am
Laughing Haha!

Nothing terribly ingenious, but I find that discarding a companion (or returning them to hand) and then replaying them is easier than healing them. Smeagol and the Hobbitlers are especially good at this.

As far as amusing decks, I save those for the unbound Hobbits. My ring-bound boys are a strictly business, rough and tumble, grid-iron gang that can hang with the best of ’em. Wink

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions