LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
alehaak
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:49 pm
dunland has fellowship 2 sites that they dont take wound on archery phase and 1 site that skip the archery phase... with 4 of this minion there are 7 null archery phases... i think this is too OP. (only because i play archery decks ;P )

and they have HIDES. Such broken card. they don’t take wounds!! and draw a card.

Thanks for the "new" shadow sites ... ^^
My haves / Wants:

http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/about2584-0-asc-0.html

I really want Aragorn's Bow, Ranger Longbow and 3 Gondor Bowmen. Pm me.
Gartax
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:49 pm
well Dunland are not legal anymore..... and use in movie format they are strong but too expensive too be broken so they are fair and before hunters freep were stronger than the average dunland minion so nobody care if the freep have too skip the archery phase

beside a shadow side must be dedicated too be competitive and often primaly relay on 1 phase....
FortunesRazor
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:41 am
But EA can be played on a Glorfindel at site 1 and so long to your archery. In expanded. And if you think about it the extra vitality helps absorb archery anyway. I don’t mind it blocking that random archery shot from a raider bow that Easterling Captain has on or something like that.

I don’t want this card to be x-ed because I would still like to use it, I think it needs to be fixed though. However, since I don’t play on line, I’ll probably just use them and allow the person I play against to use archery.

I’m so torn.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I just think if they made it both totals -2 it would be much better.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:10 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:

I just think if it omitted that sentence it would be much better!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:35 pm
alehaak wrote:
dunland has fellowship 2 sites that they dont take wound on archery phase and 1 site that skip the archery phase... with 4 of this minion there are 7 null archery phases... i think this is too OP. (only because i play archery decks ;P )

and they have HIDES. Such broken card. they don’t take wounds!! and draw a card.

Thanks for the "new" shadow sites ... ^^

Ummm....Hides has a two twilight cost, elven armaments has a cost of say, nothing except what you pay for it. Gargantuan difference, dunland needed hides to SURVIVE, the elves are doing just fine, why give ’em a shot of roids now?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:21 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:

I just think if it omitted that sentence it would be much better!

Thranduil

valid point. that would do the trick
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit